About this item
- Combination smoke and carbon monoxide alarm – Smoke and CO sensing technologies work together to detect real fires faster and reduce nuisance alarms.
- Voice alarm – Announces the hazard type detected thereby helping to speed up the correct reaction. Alarm announces “Fire” when a smoke or fire hazard is detected and announces “Warning Carbon Monoxide” when a CO hazard is detected.
- Sealed-in lithium battery – Sealed-in lithium power supply; No battery replacement required over the 10 year life of the alarm. Eliminates worry about battery removal or unauthorized deactivation of alarm.
- Photoelectric sensor – Smoke alarm contains advanced photoelectric sensor that may detect visible particles (associated with smoldering fires) sooner than ionization alarms.
- Self-activation – Alarm automatically activates when attached to the mounting bracket.