About this item
- USA Adventure Gear is a small business based in Parker Colorado a suburb of Denver. We provide personalized service to our customers. If for any reason you are not satisfied contact us. WE HAVE A NO QUESTIONS ASKED NO HASSLE GUARANTEE. If you have any issues with our products, we will SHIP YOU A NEW UNIT OR REFUND YOUR MONEY, no questions, hassle free.
- Benefits: RV Replacement Water Pump. Works with most RV brands. Runs dry without damage.
- Automatic shut off pressure switch. Turns on and off using water pressure at 45 PSI. Approved for use with potable water. Quiet operation. Assembled in the USA.
- Features include: 12 Volts DC. Runs on RV power. 3.3 gallons-per-minute (GPM) with 8-foot lift.
- Turns on and off on demand. Pump turns off once pressure reaches 45-PSI. Approved for potable water or water use ONLY. No pesticides, chemicals, or petrochemicals.
- Tech Specs: CE Approved Pump. Liquid Temperature -140°F (60°C) Max. 3.3 gallons per minute (GPM). 3 Chamber Diaphragm Pump. Priming Capabilities – 8 feet (4 m).
- Max Operating Pressure – 150 PSI (10 bar). Inlet/Outlet Ports -1/2″ Flare MNPT. Dimensions: 4.84”H x 9.12” W x 4.55” D. Weight- 4 LBS